昨天夜里我梦见我的老师了。
☆ I dreamed about my grandfather last night.
昨晚我梦见我爷爷了。
☆ When you are young you dream about all sorts of things.
人年轻的时候总会有各种各样美好的向往。
【疯狂联想】谁都不会例外,每个人的心中都有各种各样的梦。只要还有梦,人生就是美好的。
☆ I dream of becoming the best football player in China.
我梦想成为全城最好的足球队员。
☆ I dream of one day working for myself and not having a boss.
我梦想有一天为自己工作,不再有老板。
☆ The soldiers often dreamed about their family and friends at home.
士兵们经常梦见家乡的家人和朋友们。
☆ When I was little I used to dream about having the money to buy all the toys and candy that I wanted.
小时候我常常渴望能够有钱买所有我想要的糖果。
【疯狂联想】这是每一个小孩的梦想。
Kim’s Note: Dreams definitely change as we get older. I’m sure many people can remember a time when this was what they dreamed of.
随着人们长大,梦想当然也会改变。我相信很多人都会记得当年他们也有着这样的梦想。
☆ When I was young I dreamed of becoming a great spy. Now, I’m an FBI agent. I guess you could say that my dream came true.
我小时候就梦想着当个伟大的间谍,如今我是个 FBI特工。我想你可以说我的梦想成真了。
【疯狂联想】这样的经历可不是每个人都有的,但你也不妨做个这样的梦。
超级王牌句型二:It has long been one’s dream to do sth.
☆ It has long been her dream to marry Bill Gates.
嫁给比尔·盖茨是她长久以来的梦想。
☆ It has long been her dream to be an actress.
当演员是她长久以来的梦想。
☆ It had always been our dream to take the children to the Great Wall.
带孩子们去长城曾经一直是我们的理想。
超级王牌句型三:I never dreamed that…/of…
☆ I never dreamed that such a thing could happen to me!
我做梦也没想到这种事会发生在我身上!
【疯狂短评】最挑战的句子Most Challenging and Show-off Sentence。
☆ I never dreamed that such a thing could happen!
我从没想到这种事竟会发生!
☆ I never dreamed that I would see you again.
我从来没想到过我还会再见到你。
Kim’s Note: This is a classic, romantic, movie sentence. Long-lost lovers always use this sentence when they are reunited.
这是句经典、浪漫的电影台词。久别重逢的恋人们总是在见面的时候说这句话。
☆ I never dreamed that I could speak good English. Crazy English changed my life.
我从来没想过我能说好英语。疯狂英语改变了我的人生。
☆ A: I never dreamed of hurting you. I’m so sorry.
我从没想过伤害你。
【疯狂短评】A good way to apologize.道歉的好方式。
B: I never thought the man of my dreams could treat me so badly!
我从来没想过我的梦中情人会对我如此糟糕!
☆ A: Your son is a nightmare!
你儿子简直是个恶梦!
B: I never dreamed that he would behave so badly. I’m so embarrassed.
我做梦都没想到他会表现得如此恶劣。我很难堪。
【疯狂联想】A good way to make an excuse or to show understanding. For example, when parents talk to teachers, friends talk to each other about their husbands or boyfriends.
找借口或表示理解的好方式。比如说,当父母跟老师谈话时,朋友们彼此交谈关于他们的丈夫或男朋友时。
超级王牌句型四:of one’s dreams (= the best that you can imagine; sth. you always long for)
☆ I finally got the job of my dreams.
我终于得到了我梦寐以求的工作。
☆ Win the house of your dreams in our fantastic contest!
参加我们精彩的比赛,你会赢得梦想中的美宅!
☆ Build the life of your dreams with the help of Crazy English.
用疯狂英语帮助你建立梦想中的人生。
☆ I thought I married the man of my dreams, but he turned out to be a real nightmare! Now I dream of getting divorced as quickly as possible.
我以为我嫁给了我的梦中情人,但却发现他是个真正的恶梦!现在我常梦想着尽快离婚。
超级王牌句型五:with a dream of…
☆ A: Those foreign experts have come to China with a dream of helping Chinese to speak better English.
那些外国专家怀着帮中国人把英语说得更好的梦想来到中国。
B: We all share the same dream.
我们有着共同的梦想。
☆ A: With dreams of improving their lives and finding their fortunes, thousands of farmers flooded into Beijing.
文章TAG: